Pages

9.18.2014

It's Raining

Well, it's more of a muggy drizzle. A sweaty mist coming out of the heavens.
I'm still counting it.

One time, I got stuck behind a huge truck going up a big hill. My little truck has zero power to pass anything on any sort of incline, so I stayed behind this truck for about two miles. Maybe a mile up this hill it started to rain. I was so confused because there were no clouds in the sky. I remember the sky was a really pretty shade of blue. I wondered where this mist was coming from. I turned on my windshield wipers, but my windshield just became harder to see through.
Then I saw it.
The truck in front of me was hauling cattle. The rain was actually some poor cow that was obviously really sick....or maybe a few cows, who knows.
All I do know is that when I got out at the next gas station to fill up, I took the squeegee and wiped my whole truck down.

That's the last time I ever followed a cattle truck.


No comments:

Post a Comment