Pages

6.18.2014

Today

Today was a good day. I didn't have to go to work. But that's not why it was a good day. 
I woke up, drew a little, organized my dresser, had a newborn photoshoot (where I literally sweat out 10 lbs all over their house. It was gross. And I want to publicly apologize to them and to anyone else I've ever sweat in front of. It's not pretty and I don't know why I was because it's not like I was running a marathon or anything.) edited said photos, and made lunch (where I also sweat some more because my house is blazing hot and turning on the oven made it almost unbearable) for me and my friends at work tomorrow. Last week I brought in the pot pie that I made, and they've requested it again. This time I made one that was lactose free-which I was skeptical of tasting good but it DOES. It's delicious. Instead of the cream of mushroom and sour cream and milk I use for the gravy stuff, I blended up some sautéed onions, oil, cashews and chicken stock. I'm hooked. And I'm not even a fan of pot pie. In fact...they kinda gross me out. But I'm excited to share this meal with them. 
So it was a good day. 


Tomorrow will be a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment