Pages

3.20.2014

Pop and Lock

I'm getting really good at it. Only I do less locking and a whole lot of popping.
I've been doing yoga for the past month now and everything seems to be loosening up, which is good. My neck feels good and my back doesn't feel as tight and I can put my whole hand on the floor when I stretch...well...kinda.
Having any kind of chest makes it hard to bend and fold.
But I still count it.
However, all my joints have been popping.
Like, to the point that when I get up at work, my coworkers ask if I'm okay.
Is this normal?

1 comment:

  1. I used to crack and pop a lot, too. Walking down the hall, first thing in the morning, all my toes would crack. It sounded like I was walking on bubble wrap. I used to twist and crack my back (on purpose). Now I'm older, I am good friends with my chiropractor, and things are stiffening up. Yoga is starting to sound like a good idea..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete