Pages

3.27.2014

7/7

Every day this week, I've come home from work, turned on Frozen, sprawled out on my floor and painted. When Frozen is over, sometimes I'll wait until it just starts playing again. Or I'll put on Freaks and Geeks or Northern Exposure.
So far this week, I've painted seven nursery rhymes, watched Frozen five times (its to the point where whenever Let It Go comes on, I've stopped pointing and waving like magic will come from my fingers. But aside from lack of character development- not bad Disney), and a whole season of Northern Exposure.
Productive?
Some would say no.
I say YES!
Definitely.
And I've showered every day...so double productive.



I'll probably be putting Frozen on for the sixth time tomorrow.
I'm going for seven out of seven days.

1 comment:

  1. I really have enjoyed your nursery rhyme pictures!! Totally book-worthy. You should do that.

    (Ok, I'll be quiet, now!) Hugs to you, Chels!

    ReplyDelete