Pages

2.22.2014

Idaho

A few years ago, my sister and I were driving back to school in Idaho from a weekend in Utah. We somehow ended up on some back roads instead of the highway. We had no clue where we were but the drive was nice and the weather was beautiful. 
As we drove on, we both started to get tired and hungry. We passed some old buildings that were run down and looked like they were going to be bulldozed soon. 
I thought about how cool they must have looked inside and I told Lyndsey that I should have stopped to get some photos. 
The thought that I had missed a potentially good photo opportunity was eating away at me. However, it was hot outside and I just wanted to get back to my apartment to shower. 





I'm really glad that I turned the car around.

That day I learned that sometimes you have to do things that aren't ideal...but if you put in the effort, the pay off is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment