Pages

11.29.2013

Here's An Uninformative Post

Well, The Grateful Month is just about over. Thanksgiving was yesterday. I laid around, watched movies, and starved myself all day so I'd be hungry for dinner.
We had ham.
I think that pretty much sums it up.
Good thing Thanksgiving isn't one of my Top Three favorite holidays:
1. National Bird Day
2. Groundhog's Day
3. International Day for the Elderly
Then Thanksgiving.
Then Hoodie-Hoo Day. It's a real thing.

Good news! I finally got a new camera. My old one was...old, so I got an upgrade. AND I also got a new wide angle lens, which I'm super stoked to use. So now that I don't hate my camera and actually have fun taking photos again, I can show you all the stuff I've been working on!
Yay for you!!
These next few weeks will be busy...and if you're lucky I'll share all the happenings with you, my imaginary friends.
Another Yay for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment