Pages

9.25.2013

Spew [spyoo]

  1. pour out forcefully: to flow out forcefully, or force something out in a stream
  2. say something forcefully: to utter something in an angry, forceful, or relentless way

What a beautiful definition, and what a beautiful way to describe this new blog that no one will read. I will share with you the information that I believe to be relevant, interesting, and occasionally humorous. But that's just the thing-- I believe-- it will be these things. Most everyone else may just find it weird. And probably just a pile of awkward nonsense. 

I'm a 25 year old college graduate living in the Bay Area. 
Ah, what a wonderful time in my life!! So young. So educated. So fortunate to be living in such a vibrant area! 
I may also mention that I'm unemployed and living at my parents house. 
Oooo cringe. look away. 
Maybe I should have called this blog 'Adventures in Unemployment', or 'How to Live in Your Childhood Room as an Adult'. But I won't be in this situation for long...........right? 

The way I look at it, I'm appearing a little less pathetic by writing all my "adventures" and nonsense down in a blog. 
So here we go. Here's to attempting to maintain some kind of indication of decorum. And here's to writing it down for all my imaginary friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment